Oi Analytics and Visualizations (OiAV)
The Utilization and Clinical Perspective You’ve Always Needed
Wins with OiAV
- Improved inter-departmental communication
- Better organizational understanding of big-picture challenges
- Increased adherence to established KPIs
- Greater collaboration between technical and non-technical users
- Improved measurement of challenging operational, clinical, and quality statistics
- Real-time understanding of organizational hurdles and goals
- Fluid reporting for governmental agencies, auditing organizations, regulatory bodies, and in-house improvement plans
- Increased efficiency from less time spent processing information
- Reduced mental fatigue
- Faster identification of issues and problem areas
- Immediate insight into variances and missed targets
- Fast, easy creation of Heads-Up Displays (a visualization designed for rapid understanding of problem areas)
Get to Know OiAV
We’re stepping into an age of increasingly complex healthcare data and communication. Yesterday’s text-based approach to information is almost guaranteed to leave your analysts, clinicians, and managers bogged down with slower processing and incomplete understanding.
That’s why we’ve designed all our modules to empower your users to paint clear pictures around any healthcare decision support challenge they face.
Oi Advanced Visualizations (OiAV) is a unique and rich dashboard solution built on ridiculously fast in-memory database technology. Right from the start, your users are equipped to create personalized dashboards using a variety of advanced chart types, pivot grids, and counters – all with immediate access to granular drill-downs and filtering.
Say goodbye to the days when your leadership tied up an entire department to build reports — now any user of any technical background can create the reports and visualizations they need in no time at all.
Quickly create Heads-Up Displays, a visualization designed for rapid understanding of problem areas, or dig deeper with OI Advanced Visualizations featuring fast in-memory technology — all without technical knowledge.
Designed to graphically highlight problem areas based on predetermined thresholds and variance sensitivity, OI’s rich analytics and visualization features give your users real-time data and powerful trending capabilities.
Users can create custom Heads-Up Displays (HUDs) from an unlimited number of custom KPIs, developed and maintained in your Oi database. HUDs reveal a birds-eye view of your operational and quality statistics, enabling you to pinpoint and address problem areas as quickly as possible.
Hospitals can’t improve what they don’t measure.
Oi gathers quality information from a variety of sources to assist your key stakeholders in achieving performance improvement and quality outcomes. Oi gathers a comprehensive database of statistics required for governmental reporting, regulatory agencies, and in-house improvement plans. This data can be trended, filtered with drill-down capability, and available for distribution to the entire hospital management team.