Patient Utilization and Clinical Financial Performance by Oi Health
Clinical and Utilization Data That Makes a Difference
Wins with Patient Utilization and Clinical Financial Performance
- Reduced administrative burden
- Increased synergy between billing and medical record systems
- Easier transitions to value-based care reimbursement models
- A healthier more productive revenue cycle
- A more transparent clinical ecosystem
- Improved risk management
- Deep insight into multiple dimensions of profitability
- Increased alignment with CMS standards
- Simplified utilization reviews
- Simple yet powerful interface
- Endlessly flexible analysis
- Line item-level insights
- Less time and effort “translating” information between billing and medical record systems
- Low-impact turn-key implementation
- Minimal maintenance
- No software installation: Our browser-based technology means you don’t have to worry about installing software on any of your client workstations
- Cleanly ingests data from all sources, so IT doesn’t need to worry about making changes
Why Patient Utilization and Clinical Financial Performance with Oi
Oi’s commitment to Honest Data sets this module apart by facilitating limitless use of demographic, clinical, and physician data.
Get to Know Patient Utilization and Clinical Financial Performance
This module provides the in-depth utilization and profitability insights you need with less effort than you ever imagined.
Access profitability analysis by service line, physician, case type, payor, and more, through an easy-to-use interface. Plus, access inviting visualizations that empower smart, agile decision-making.
Patient Utilization and Clinical Financial Performance is the foundational module for leveraging honest data and ultimately improving outcomes for both your organization and your patients.
Features That Make a Difference
- Profitability analysis by service line, physician, case type, payor, and more
- Multi-faceted views to analyze and report on clinical and UM data
- Unlimited contribution analysis can be performed by product line, DRG, physician, and location code.
- Assign up to seven layers of drill-down granularity, all the way to patient-level utilization
- Support unlimited demographic, clinical, and physician data
- Clinical analysis
- Utilization management analysis
- Contribution analysis
- Demographic group and encounter-level issues
- Physician comparisons
- Day-of-stay analysis
- Utilization patterns
- Product line analysis
- Outpatient services
- Developed in a 100% Microsoft environment
- Uses the latest Microsoft and browser technologies, including Microsoft SQL Server
- Oi delivers full support for the browsers your organization uses: Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Oi Pulse: We proactively monitor your system, 24/7/365, to make sure all your data feeds are functional, disk space is sufficient, and memory is plentiful.
Integrates with all other Oi modules
- Serves as the single source of truth
- Eliminates shadow systems
Patient Utilization and Clinical Financial Performance: In Depth
Create true harmony between your billing and medical records systems with unit costs calculated in this data-focused module. Oi Patient Utilization and Clinical Financial Performance scrubs and integrates cost and patient utilization data to report and analyze profitability from a variety of angles.
Users enjoy a simple interface as the gateway to detailed analysis and reporting. Unlimited contribution analysis can be performed by product line, DRG, physician, and location code. Also, your users can create and share an unrestricted number of reports, assigning up to seven layers of drill-down granularity, down to patient-level utilization as needed.
This module incorporates information from your billing and medical records systems and feeds off actual and budget unit costs calculated by the Oi Cost Accounting module. You’ll reap the benefits of being able to isolate specific issues in demographic groups or at the individual encounter level thanks to line item patient utilization detail.
Oi Patient Utilization and Clinical Financial Performance enables users to complete physician comparisons, day-of-stay analysis, and identify utilization patterns with ease.
Do you have questions about what Patient Utilization/Clinical Financial Performance can improve at your organization?
Optimizing with Oi
All Oi modules work together to optimize your healthcare finance decisions, but these achieve the best synergy with Cost Accounting.
Click each module to learn more.
Productivity reporting coinciding with your pay cycles, including powerful flexible budget calculations.
Robust reporting on general ledger data, journal entries and sub-system detail, with an integrated variance response workflow.